St. James’ Outreach Program is very successful and consists of the following events annually.
• Food basket contributions on Sundays are distributed to Crossroads and Indian Women’s Mission on alternate months
• Free 4th Friday Community Suppers are held every month from January through October with October being the Thanksgiving feast.
• ‘Days of Warmth’ donations are collected for heating assistance to area agencies to distribute.
• Mother’s Day Baby Shower items are collected and delivered to Crossroads, Indian Women’s Mission, and The Good Sam Agency.
• School supply donations and school items are collected for children of all ages.
• Turkey donations and other Thanksgiving food is collected to distribute in the area.
• Christmas ham donations are collected and go to area households through food pantries.